With myPI-LED NeoLink and ZigBee 3.0 luminaires can be easily configured and controlled via smartphone, iPhone, tablet or iPad. The interface between the lights and the mobile device is the intelligent NeoLink Box. The combination of myPI-LED App und NeoLink Box offers a wide range of possibilities:
- Design and configuration of a network consisting of up to 200 NeoLink/ZigBee luminaires (including group setup)
- Fully automatic sequences are already stored in the NeoLink
- Box and are called via the myPI-LED App:
- Standard daylight course "Workplace"
- Saisonal daylight course "Residential"
- Colour sequence (CCT and colour loop)
- Versatile manual intervention options:
- brightness 1% – 100%, CCT 1,800K – 16,000K or colour
- Save and recall up to 16 light scenes
- Up to 30 Z-WALLYs can be integrated into the network
- Energy savings thanks to automatic power release of NeoLink luminaires in the network
The myPI-LED App is available as „myPI-LED“ for free in the Playstore/Appstore and runs on the following operating systems: Android 4.0.3 and higher / iOS 7 and higher